Monday 11 May 2015

Wear your confidence with pride!


I'm back beauties!

Today i'm going to talk about confidence. I'll be telling you about what makes me feel confident and tips of what can bring that extra confidence in you.

I know the most common thing you'll ever hear from girls is, makeup, that brings them confidence. That's true! Personal appearance is the no.1 thing that influences an individuals' self-esteem. Makeup is a tool that helps blur any imperfections one is too conscious about. It is a new face, a new you, who you want to be like. But overall its just about having fun!

Personally, confidence is what makes me feel like me and what I want to portray. If I feel good, I feel confident. Confidence to me comes with what I wear, look like and most importantly with positive energy around me. I know we have ups and downs, welcome to life, but having positive people around you help boost your personal perception.


Here are a few things that bring me confidence:

1. High heels! Since I am a shorty, that extra 4 inches definitely boosts my height and confidence. Heels make you nice and sexy! They don't need to be stiletto high, just a few centimetres can do.

2. If we can fall in love with men wearing suits and blazers, then why can't it be the other way around?! Blazer give that extra edge to your whole look and makeup you seem a bit more professional and intelligent. Pair it with some jeans and heels, and you have the perfect going out outfit!

3. Glasses or no glasses? I personally like wearing contact lenses because my glasses are pretty old and definitely not trendy enough to keep up with today. However I find that some look extremely smart looking and smoking hot! It's a personal preference with how you feel about wearing glasses.

4. Enhance your natural features. Sometimes we just don't feel like pulling out the makeup and brushes everyday, so just focus on the features you love and skip the rest. A little bit of makeup can make the difference.

5. Accessories are a great way to reflect yourself. Statement necklaces are a great way of enhancing your neck or hiding it. Handbags are also trendy these days, so get your favourite bag asap! Cross-body bags are definitely trendy which can just be worn on the shoulder. Have fun with accessorising!

Finally ! Confidence is what you feel comfortable in. Be true to yourself and you will see the confidence come to you. Don't be pressured to follow trends, make trends follow you ;)
There are no rules on the "right" way of dressing up, so as long as you think you look good - you're all set!! Remember, fashion does not have to cost you thousands of $$$$!!

That's all for today! Go for a little bit of retail therapy after this ;)

Myura xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment